Sunday 4 August 2013

☆~Recent Purchases~☆


Hello you guys~! 
I wanted to do a little post about the things I have recently purchased♪.。゚+.(*・ω・*)ノ。
I have put where to get them (if I can) and how much they were so you can get things too if you want too~!

Clothes

Black & White polka-dot skirt
Price: £12.99
From: H&M

 
Waistband Lovely Pink Shorts
Price:  $44.80  
From: Romwe


Blue Cropped Top
Price: £9
 
From: River Island


Berry Cropped Top
Price: £4
From: River Island


Nice Pear T-Shirt
Price: £15
 

From: River Island


Tralala Chocolate bar T-shirt
Price: £20
 

From: Gyaru Sales Facebook


 Hello Kitty rain coat
Price: Gift
 
From: Hand me down from a friend



Goodies!

Lisa Plushie from Animal Crossing: New Leaf
Price: $29.63
 

From: Amazon


 Rin Kokonoe Nendoriod
Price: 47
 

Buruma (Taiso Fuku) Cosplay
Price: $35.47
From: eBay


 
Cinnamoroll Hiragana Book
Price: $7.37
From: Jlist

Cute Puffy Cake Stickers
Price: £3
From: Artbox


Neo Magazine
Price: £4.99
From: WHSmiths

 Perfume WORLD TOUR Towel
Price: £7.99
From: Perfume concert London



 Kodomo no Jikan Manga
Price: Gift
From: My a lovely friend :3


Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS)
Price: £29.99
From: GAME

 HedKandi eyelashes
Price: £5
From: Superdrug


Thank you for stopping by to read my blog♪
I hope you found this post interesting and helpful~~ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ☆

I will be posting a lot more about clothes I buy and crafty things also where I go to!

See you next time!



No comments:

Post a Comment