Monday 5 August 2013

☆~ WeStayCute Review~☆

    


Hello Everyone~~ ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ☆
This morning I woke up to an adorable little package from “WeStayCute” on Etsy♡

They sell custom Sweet Deco phone cases, Nintendo DS, cases, bracelets, key-rings you name it! (∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。



Lets get to the review!!

The first thing I saw when I opened the package was that it was in this adorable bag sealed with Rilakkuma tape which made me smileヽ(。・ω・。)ノ☆ It included a little hand written letter and a little Sanrio badge! I think this is great as it’s the 1st thing customers see when they open the packages! 


Next the case it’s self~♪


She asked me for a list of things I love and colours schemes and what kinda theme i’d like running through the case! Which I thought was a great way of really capturing what people want!!♪.。゚+.(*・ω・*)ノ。





She got mine spot on!! The resin pieces are totally adorable!!!
Super colourful and the perfect amount stuck to my case! I love how there is pink drippy sauce like melting ice-cream all around the edge! (*^ω^*) 

There's also little pink gems scattered around too! I love how she put my name on the bottom!


 
I’ve never owned a Deco phone case before and I thought things would fall off it! But the resins are pretty well stuck on! (*^▽^*) The only little things that would come off are the little gems but nothing super glue can’t handle!


Case: 9.9/10 (Because of the gem but easily fixed)
Customer Service: 10/10 (really lovely)
Shipping: 10/10 (Really fast shipping in the UK)
Presentation: 10/10 (lovely packaging and super neat job)

If you want to get your own custom case or just want a browse~!
Here’s the link to her shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/westaycute
(*^ω^*)





No comments:

Post a Comment