Saturday 2 November 2013

☆~My favourites from Sheinside♡~☆


Hello everyone~! ꒰*✪∀✪꒱♬ ♡*:・
A lot of you want to know where to get some cute clothes from~!! well I know just the website to help!  Sheinside~!! They sell super cute, snazzy clothes!  All of the pictures of clothes below are from Sheinside so you know where too look~! ♡(´ ・ω・` ) ♡  
these are all my favourite picks from the site~! Maybe you'll like some of them too? (∩^o^)⊃━☆゚.*・。

 


Pastel colours!! eee my favourite~! I really love big oversized sweaters for the autumn and winter as you can just stick on a pair of jeans with it and still feel great in your clothes~! (*´ω`*)♡ I try to never wear dull colours because I feel really boring if my clothes aren't showing my personality through~ ヽ(。ゝω・。)ノ☆
I actually just ordered the pink coat with the furry hood as it's getting cold now and needed a cute little coat~! 。*:゜☆ヽ(*’∀’*)/☆゜:。*。



These are a few of my favourite tops from the website~! I really like long t-shirts that just touch below the hips and ones that come in at the waist and flare out so it hides my tummy xD like the purple blouse on the 2nd row~  (*´ω`*)♡ you can wear any of these with a pair of jeans, shorts or a cute skirt~♪





 Aren't all of these bottoms just so cute~? I really love the skirts that have braces attached to them as if wearing a plain blouse it adds a little pop to the whole outfit~ (*^ω^*) The heart shorts are screaming ADORABLE at me~ You can wear these with some tights, leggings or by them selves~!  I would wear them with some white knee high socks, cute mary-jane style shoes, and a over-sized sweater~~.(*・ω・*)ノ。


I hope this helped you guys and gave you some shopping inspiration~! You can find all of these items and more here: Sheinside



 

No comments:

Post a Comment